Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Book Review 2-16


Sally Brown works at Happy Hills in her holiday. She is a student and she wants to be a teacher. The workers wear clean green trousers and yellow shirts. They must smile a lot and be nice to all the visitors. Every morning Mr Parry puts a list of jobs for Today in the workers' canteen. In that day, Sally had to wear costume of Connie Cat. She didn't like this work. One day, a famous singer Zapp came to here. She loves him very much, but she couldn't speak to him because of work and watching Mr Parry. Zapp takes his new song's CD. It's 10 past eleven, a lot of people came to canteen. Zapp lost his new CD and he wants to find it soon. Mr Parry closes all the doors, and four police arrived. They searched and examined all the people, but they can't find. Then, Sally noticed one thing. And it solved this happen.

I could read and understand this story easily. I like it. If I were Sally, I couldn't solve it. Sally is really clever woman, I think.

1 comment:

Yui I. said...

I also borrow this book but I don't read it yet. I want to read quickly!