Saturday, November 10, 2007

Koizora


Today, I watched 恋空 with my boyfriend(>U<*) We went movie theater last Sunday, but they hadn't any seats. So we went there this week too.
Do you know this movie?? It is famous story as a cell phone novel, and then published as a book. My boyfriend had these books, so I have known to story before. It is really sad love story.

Mika(acted by Yui Aragaki) and Hiro(acted by Haruma Miura) met when they were 1 grade of high school. They spent many times, and they experienced many things. Meeting, harass by Hiro's fomer girlfriend, pregnancy, miscarriage, and parting... Mika loved him when they parted for a long time. One day, she met Yu(acted by Keisuke Koide). He was a college student. She went out to him, and they associated. She promised him we are always together. But she learned part reason that Hiro has been troubled with cancer on Christmas Eve. She noticed hers real feeling. So she broached the subject parting. Then, she went to hospital that Hiro stayed. They spent same times again. But finally, Hiro hadn't recover...

I cried many times during we watched movie. And I felt I should think all the world of my boyfriend. It was very very good movie. I'd like to watch it everyone☆+:;;;;;:+☆ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ☆+:;;;;;:+☆

3 comments:

:*:*yuka*:*: said...

Good morning Haruka☆
Did you watch it arleady!? I want to watch it too...

Maiko said...

I want to watch this movie becasue I like Yui Nigaki so much:) Besides, I also like to insertion into Mr,children's song.I forgot this title...

l3in8 said...

Hiya~
I just watched this movie yesterday! It just stirring up my tears!! I love the OST very much!!