Sunday, October 21, 2007

tournament


I went to Thrive to play darts with Minor sensei and Kyoko-san. Today, a tournament held in there, so we joined it. Tomei sensei joined it too. But it was 4 times play darts to me, so I was really tension(>~<;) I joined Kumadai team. The member is Attsu-chan, Takashi-san, Yudai-san, and me★☆ Attsu-chan was my team leader, and the name of team is Attsu-chan's. Attsu-chan and takashi-san were 四年生 in Kumadai and Yudai-san is working. They were very good players. I was not good player, but they were helped me and taught me how to throw the darts well(^U^*)
The results were Sojyo-daigaku team has topped, next and Gakuendai team(There were Minor sensei and Tomei sensei and Kyoko-san), our team was third prise!!!! Then Attsu-chan gave me a Kumamoto station by his car. I was really enjoyed to play darts. I had very good time with them. I'd like to join it again.
♥♥♥ Thanks for Attsu-chan, Takashi-san, and Yudai-san ♥♥♥

No comments: