Sunday, September 30, 2007

DVD


I watched DVD in my room yesterday. It is "Nada so-so".

This story is set in Okinawa. Yotaro(Satoshi Tsumabuki) and Kaoru(Masami nagasawa) is family. But they aren't veritable family. His father and hers mother remarried when their childhood. They have lived in friendship first, but father disappeared after a lapse of several years. Then their mother died because of illness. Yotaro and Kaoru are out at grandmother's house. He left the house in order to enter the high school. So they have lived apart many years. One day, Kaoru came to Yotaro's house owing to enter the high school. And they lived together again. They are really good friends. He has worked very hard everyday. She worried about it, but he didn't stop working.
Three years later, Kaoru passed the entrance examination of a university. She took this occasion to live alone. He opposed first, but he accepted finally. And she began hers live anew. One and half a years later, a typhoon hit the Kaoru's city. Yotaro came to hers house when she scared stiff and crying. She relieved. However, he had a bad fever and fell down. In all truth, he had a bad illness. Then he left his sister...

I have thought this movie is love story. But it was a brotherly affection story. It is moved me to tears. I have old brother too. These days I seldom talk to my brother. So I was considered about my brother. And I'd like to talk him next meet.

No comments: