Wednesday, May 16, 2007

essay 1 self introduction

self introduction

Hello. My name is Haruka Matsuo. I’m glad to meet you. I’m 19years old. I’m a freshman at a college in Japan. I’m a student majoring in English. Because I’m interested in overseas. I have been to America when I was 15years old. I couldn't communicated my mind well. So, I was exercised about it. But these things reflected interest for me . Therefore, I’m looking forward to meet you!! I would like to know about me. And I want to make friends with everyone. So I’ll introduce about me.

There are seven people in my family. My Grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, old brother, and younger brother. We are living in harmony. Then, I love music. I like singing, listening, playing all. I can play piano and clarinet. I was learning the piano for 7 years, and I was a member of the brass band in junior high school. My favorite singer is Ayumi Hamasaki. I loved her since 13years old. She is very cute. And I can identify myself with her’s lyric. My favorite songs of her are “who…” and “JEWEL”. These songs are love songs. Her songs brought tears to my eyes when my heart was full of trouble. She is the woman of my dreams!! And also, I like cooking. I would like to learn foreign dishes. Please teach me.

I haven’t yet adjusted to this life. But I’ll try to accommodate myself to new ways of life. Please be my friend.

No comments: