Monday, January 28, 2008

active day

Today, I met my friend. First, we went to Kenritsu-bijyutsukan to see a Nasuka exhibition. Today was the last day of it, so there were many people. We are interested in about remain and ancient history. I was surprised about ancient people had a high level techniques!! We enjoyed it very much. And we went to Kengun shrine to get talisman. Because my younger brother has a examination to enter the high school. I could get good talisman for him.
Then, we went to Sushi-ichiba to eat lunch. After that, we watched movie, 陰日向に咲く. It was screened from yesterday. This movie's author is 劇団ひとり!!!! We haven't read this movie's original. And we felt it was little disappointing movie(^ん^;) We want to see another movie, for example, Team Bachisuta, L~change the world~ and so on. So we'll try next time☆★
I had very very active and good day with him today(>ヮ<♥)

No comments: